3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongland Lane, Burraton Coombe, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** Planning Permission to Extend***
- Characterful Three Bedroom Detached Residence in a Beautiful Setting
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Excellent Sized Reception Rooms
- Wrap Around Garden
- Downstairs Shower and Family Bathroom
***PLANNING GRANTED TO EXTEND*** If you have ever dreamed of buying a home with development potential but not wanted the strain, this is a perfect property with a unique opportunity for you. Call Fox & Sons on 01752 847151 for more details.
***PLANNING GRANTED TO EXTEND*** If you have ever dreamed of buying a home with development potential but not wanted the strain, this is a perfect property with a unique opportunity for you. Call fox & Sons on 01752 847151 for more details. Situated in the stunning and desirable location close to Saltash town centre, in the ever popular area of Lower Burraton is this delightful detached family home which comprises entrance hallway, dining room, kitchen/diner, lounge, downstairs third double bedroom, shower room, huge master bedroom and second double bedroom on the first floor with family bathroom, large single garage, separate utility room and gardens surrounding the property with ample parking for 3/4 cars. This property has a cottage, village like feel to it yet is a just a short distance from local amenities and offers well proportioned, spacious accommodation throughout, with the added benefit from gas central heating and double glazing. This large plot provides great sized charming gardens to the front, sides and rear of the property enjoying beautiful views across the countryside, set in a fabulous idyllic location. Viewing's highly recommended to see the full potential this residence has to offer. In addition there is full planning permission for a further reception room and fourth bedroom, with en-suite.
As you approach the property from the drive, there are a few deep steeps leading up to a storm porch way, with a wooden double glazed door and window providing access into the hallway. From here you have access to the dining room, lounge, third double bedroom, shower room and staircase leading to the first floor accommodation with a storage cupboard below. This light and airy hallway has a radiator, coving cornice, security alarm and smoke alarm.
Dining Room 12' 5" MAX x 11' 1" MAX ( 3.78m MAX x 3.38m MAX )
This spacious room with neutral decor, ideal for entertaining has a double glazed window to the front of the property, there is access to the kitchen/diner through a large open archway. This room feels like its and extension of the kitchen however, because the kitchen has ample room for a dining table this room again has ample space for a good size dining table and chairs but allows for so many other options due to its size and location to the kitchen area. There is a radiator, coving, rose cornice, security alarm and a featured obscured glazed window into the hallway, as well as access through a glazed wooden door.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 7" x 12' 1" MAX ( 4.75m x 3.68m MAX )
This beautifully sized kitchen/diner is a wonderful entertaining area with neutral decor. There is a rear facing double glazed window and door leading to steps out to the garden, coving, rose cornice, radiator, security alarm and a TV and telephone point. The kitchen has a range of wall, display and base units with solid work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double sink basin with mixer tap, drainer ingrained into worktop, integrated four ringed gas hob and gas double oven and grilled. There is also space for a tall fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for a dishwasher. This room provides ample room for large dining table and chairs, and a sofa as this is a lovely social area of the home. There is a large open archway that leads into a large dining room and you can also access the lounge from the kitchen/diner.
Lounge 19' 8" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 5.99m Into Recess x 3.45m )
Beautifully presented light and airy lounge is neutrally decorated with ample room for furniture. A rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors lead into the rear garden. The main feature of this spacious room is the wood burner with brick surround and stone hearth. There is two mounted wall lights, TV and telephone points, coving, rose cornice, radiator, wooden flooring and glass doors to the kitchen and hallway.
Downstairs Bedroom 11' 6" MAX x 10' 9" MAX ( 3.51m MAX x 3.28m MAX )
This excellent sized downstairs double bedroom is neutrally decorated with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and one overlooking the side garden. There is ample space for a large double bed and furniture and there is two wall lights, coving, a radiator and solid wooden flooring.
This modern shower room is a great size that's tiled floor to ceiling. The white suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin with pedestal and shower cubicle with mains shower. There is a front facing double glazed window with a radiator, extractor fan, small loft access and Amtico tiled flooring.
The landing has access to the loft, security alarm and smoke alarm. Doors off to the family bathroom, master bedroom, second bedroom and storage area which has then planning to extend to the fourth bedroom with and en-suite.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.45m )
This fantastic well-proportioned master bedroom presented in neutral decor and featuring dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side of the property, and there is a Velux window to the rear. This extremely spacious bedroom has ample room for bedroom furniture and a large double bed there is a cupboard with access to the eves and provides storage space, a radiator and TV point, with an additional featured internal window over the staircase. Restricted head height.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" MAX x 10' 8" INTO DOOR ( 4.01m MAX x 3.25m INTO DOOR )
The third bedroom is an excellent size double, with ample room for furniture. There is double glazed side facing window, a radiator and TV point. Restricted head height.
This modern family bathroom is an excellent size that's tiled floor to ceiling. A large light and airy bathroom with a white suite comprising a low level flush WC, wash hand basin with pedestal and bath with mixer taps. There is a front facing double glazed window, a radiator and Amtico tiled floor. Restricted head height.
Utility 11' 3" MAX x 4' 9" MAX ( 3.43m MAX x 1.45m MAX )
The utility room is located at the rear of the garage and access either through the garage through a wooden door or from the garden via a lockable door. There is a roll edge worktop with space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and space for a fridge or freezer. The combi boiler is also located here and there is space for coats and shoes, a radiator and tiled floor.
From the utility room at the rear of the garage a door opens out onto a large attractive paved patio area, ideal for entertaining, with space for a wide range of garden furniture, there is also a storage area that is lockable under the steps from the kitchen and an outside power point. From here the garden is tied, landscaped and mainly laid to lawn with access down both sides of the property and there is rear access from the shared lane. There is also access from the lounge to the rear garden, which leads to another seating area, enjoying lovely views across the garden and surround land in this tranquil location. At the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants surrounding the lawn and access down both sides of the property to the rear.
Estate Agent Notes
Agents Notes: The Barn has detailed planning permission for a two story extension to the rear of the property. The extension is to include a snug on the ground floor and a fourth bedroom on the first floor. Architectural Plans are available to interested parties which include the planning details. The vendors have included a quote and scope of planned works for the completion of the extension which will be included in the sales price, subject to negotiations. For more information call Saltash Fox & Sons on 01752 847151.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60473431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.