1 bedroom apartment for saleCroft Court, Gregory Street
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Over 55's only
- Lift access to first floor
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Modern bathroom
- Attractive shared gardens
- No onward chain
- Walking distance to Sudbury Town Centre
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Lift and stair access to property.
HALLWAY Laminated floor and doors off to rooms;
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 24' 9" x 14' 2" (7.54m x 4.32m) Open plan living accommodation including two windows to the rear aspect and one window to the side aspect, doors opening to the side aspect to the Juliet balcony. A range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, integral hob and oven with extractor fan over, space for washing machine and fridge. Airing cupboard and one storage heater.
BEDROOM 11' 1" x 10' 1" (3.38m x 3.07m) Window to the side and rear aspects and storage heater.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower over and mixer tap, wash hand basin into unit, low level WC, extractor fan and fan heater.
OUTSIDE Communal garden area.
AGENTS NOTE The vendor has advised us that the service charge is £1,500p/a. The length was 125 years from new, and the ground rent is £250p/a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822031383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.