3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRutland Road, Hove
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- OUTSTANDING POETS CORNER LOCATION
- PATIO GARDEN
- GOOD SIZED ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
End of terrace Poets Corner house within cloe proximity to Hove Railway Station. The property benefits from 3 bedrooms, spacious living room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and decked rear garden. Please call to arrange your viewing.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this larger than average house in the extremely popular area of Poets Corner, Hove.
This house must be viewed to be really appreciated; from the moment you step into the property you realize it is not the same as other houses in the area. The entrance hall is almost 5 ft. wide, the ideal spot to leave buggies, bikes and muddy shoes before entering the main house.
Once in the house itself, you walk through into a very nice size living/dining room; this is west facing so enjoys the sunlight throughout the day.
Located just off the living room is the kitchen; this is galley style with matching wall and base units. There is a 5 ring gas hob and a window looking out to the garden. To the rear of the kitchen is a door taking you through to the ground floor w/c and utility area. Housed in the utility area is a combination boiler and space for fridge/freezer.
Up on the first floor are the three bedrooms. The master bedroom has built-in cupboards, double glazing and is west facing. Bedroom 2 enjoys the morning sun and has an outlook to the rear garden. There is also a fitted cupboard in here. Bedroom 3 is also a double room and has a double glazed window.
To the rear of the house is the patio garden; this is a good size for Poets Corner and has also had decking put down. During the summer months you can be in the sun throughout the day as it is completely unobstructed from the south side.
Lounge 17' 5" max x 15' 5" max ( 5.31m max x 4.70m max )
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.90m max )
W.C. / Utility Room
Bedroom 1 15' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.65m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.77m max x 2.49m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.