6 bedroom terraced house for saleRosenau Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Immaculate, recently renovated family house
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Located on the attractive Rosenau Road
- Close to Battersea Park and its 200 acres of recreational space
- Albert Bridge provides easy access to Chelsea and King's Road
- EPC Rating = C
Stunning, extensively renovated, six bedroom family house located close to Battersea Park
Rosenau Road is located in the heart of Battersea, between Albert Bridge Road and Battersea Bridge Road and is close to the open spaces and wonderful facilities of Battersea Park. Chelsea is just over the river via Albert Bridge, and there are good transport links with bus services nearby and also Battersea Park Station.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment and finished to exacting standards; this stylish property has been thoughtfully designed to provide flexible living space for a growing family. The open plan ground floor features wet under floor heating throughout, a generously proportioned reception room to the front with a fireplace; and an impressive contemporary kitchen/dining room which opens onto the landscaped garden. The sleek kitchen features a wide range of integrated Gaggenau/Miele/Smeg appliances and a large island/breakfast bar which provides enviable storage. This generous space has been cleverly designed to incorporate both a family area and spacious dining area.
The lower ground floor has been excavated to provide additional accommodation, with a spacious playroom and a useful utility room.
The first floor has been largely given over to the luxurious master bedroom, which also includes a dressing area with extensive fitted wardrobes, and a well appointed en suite bathroom. There is a further double bedroom and shower room on this floor.
The second floor provides three further good sized bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and a further family bathroom. The top floor completes the accommodation featuring a large double bedroom, with a Juliette balcony, providing wonderful views over Battersea; access to eaves storage space and an en suite shower room.
The garden has been thoughtfully designed to suit family living, with a large paved area opening seamlessly from the kitchen, ideal for alfresco dining; and a steps up to the lawn.
Square Footage: 2,803 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60476584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BES160235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.