3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0XD
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive 1930's Family Home
- Close Walking Distance of High Street
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Conservatory
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Large Gardens
- Parking for several vehicles/Carport
- G.C.H (Boiler approx 1 year old)
- Period features throughout
An immaculate detached house circa 1938 with accommodation comprising entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, 3 double bedrooms, study area and family bathroom. Outside there is a large gated driveway providing off-road parking for numerous vehicles, a car port and to the rear a large private and secure garden. The property also benefits period features throughout.
Gas-fire central heating
Council Tax Band F - 2019/2020 £2,869.92
Situated a short walk from Heathfield Town Centre with its range of shopping and banking facilities. The area is well served with a range of well regarded primary schools with secondary education being available at the nearby Heathfield Community College.
There are mainline railway stations at both Stonegate and Etchingham (both of which are under a 15 minute drive away) giving services into Charing Cross in just over an hour.
The coast at Eastbourne and the spa town of Tunbridge Wells are both about 15 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60478815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 487343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westwoods Estate Agents , Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.