3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenfield Drive, Hibaldstow, BRIGG
- Three Bedroom Detached House in a Desirable Location
- Attractive Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Well-Presented Kitchen, Cloakroom & Conservatory
- Beautifully Presented Three piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Garage & Off Road Parking
With TASTEFUL modern decor throughout, this beautiful FAMILY home is located in the DESIRABLE village of Hibaldstow. Internally boasting fantastic features and contemporary style living areas. Externally benefiting from an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
A fine example of a brilliant property is this superb FAMILY home. Internally boasts WELL-PRESENTED and DELIGHTFUL living areas. Accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, an open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally benefiting from an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Situated in the DESIRABLE village of Hibaldstow.
Offering a composite door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator and a laminate flooring.
A suite offering a WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiling, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 14' 2" Plus Bay x 10' 8" ( 4.32m Plus Bay x 3.25m )
A modern lounge offering a double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, coving, wall mounted gas fire and a colonial door.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
A well-presented dining room with a radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, plumbing for dish washer or washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
UPVC construction, double glazed window to the side and rear and double glazed French doors leading into the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, coving, loft access and a double glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 7" Max x 8' 8" Plus Recess ( 4.14m Max x 2.64m Plus Recess )
With a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, coving and a colonial door.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Plus Recess x 9' 3" ( 3.02m Plus Recess x 2.82m )
Offering a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, coving and a colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Offering a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring and a colonial door.
Three piece suite comprises of a WC, wash hand basin and corner bath with over bath shower. Full tiling, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and a colonial door.
Front garden laid to lawn and offering off road parking for up to two vehicles.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and timber fencing forming boundary.
With plumbing for washing machine, power, light, up and over doors and a double glazed door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60480514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT106262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.