2 bedroom flat for saleWimbledon Park Side, Wimbledon Common, SW19
- Stunning two bedroom apartment
- Stylish living space with neutral décor and wood flooring
- Set within a stunning Grade II listed conversion
- Superb modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Lovely communal gardens
- Secure gated off-street parking
- Concierge service
- Extra cellar storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a beautifully renovated and converted Grade II listed building, this stylish two bedroom two bathroom flat offers stunning accommodation, gated off-street parking and attractive communal gardens.
The Fairlawns development faces the open spaces of Putney Heath/Wimbledon Common, and is close to shops, bars and restaurants of both Putney and Wimbledon Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.