3 bedroom terraced house for salePartridge Gardens, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terrace house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and private rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (77)
This home offers so much space for a family starting out, or would be perfect for an investment property.From the minute you step through the door, you will be wowed by the space on offer and all the light that floods in through the big windows. The house is immaculately presented with both a modern kitchen and bathroom. With a kitchen/breakfast area large enough for hosting the odd dinner party and the lounge big enough for gatherings, you will find you can spend a lot more quality time with family and friends. Having a downstairs cloakroom will come in very handy too. You also have three good sized bedrooms, perfect for accommodating a growing family. The bathroom is very spacious too. The garden is a lovely area to spend a summer’s day in and is not overlooked; rare in most houses similar to this. The final tick in the box must be the fact that the house comes with its own garage too, very handy for that extra bit of storage or a workshop. This is a must see property and viewings come highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
When we first purchased this home it was in need of a lot of work, every room has been redecorated and we have also spent a lot of money modernising the kitchen. There has been new flooring laid too. I was mostly attracted to the size of the rooms when I first viewed it. For the same price as a two bedroom home I was able to purchase a spacious three bedroom home. I now no longer need the space and hope to move just around the corner to a smaller property.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 x 15'9 (4.83m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'8 x 9'7 (5.08m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 10'9 (4.14m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'3 (3.89m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 7'10 (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60495919.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.