3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpinner Drive, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Stylish and modern kitchen diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Drive down your quiet street after a busy day and park up on your own allocated space overlooking the communal green. Instantly feel relaxed and at home.The moment you and your guests walk through the front door and step into the spacious hallway, you will instantly feel impressed. To the right you will find the modern stylish kitchen diner, this is certainly the hub of this home. Imagine your friends or loved ones seated at the table enjoying a chilled beverage whilst you are cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Being in the same room means you are still involved in all the conversation.The lounge also lends itself perfectly for hosting with friends and family. On a summers day open up the french doors onto your private fabulous garden. This makes for the perfect barbecue party.Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms and the modern bathroom. Relax in a bubble bath and don't worry about being disturbed as there is a downstairs cloakroom.This is a home you must see, so book your viewing now before it is too late.
What the Owner says:
We have very much enjoyed our time here and this has been the perfect first home. We will be sad to leave but excited at the same time.Not only have we loved the property, but also the location, and it is so peaceful here. Living close to good road links and local shops is just ideal.We wish all the best to the new owners and hope they enjoy their time here as much as we have.
- Lounge: 17'7 x 11'2 (5.36m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'7 x 13'3 (5.36m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 9'3 (2.85m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom One: 16'1 x 10'3 (4.91m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom Two: 10'10 x 9'1 (3.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom Three: 10'4 x 5'10 (3.15m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'9 (2.14m x 1.75m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60501967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.