4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Alrewas, DE13
- Traditional Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Interiors
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master En Suite & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage & Ample Parking
- John Taylor School Catchment
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
An EXTENDED and MUCH IMPROVED DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying prime position within the popular village of Alrewas. Benefitting from flexible accommodation, four bedrooms and the sought after John Taylor High School Catchment, the interiors to this superb traditional family home comprise briefly spacious lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, large conservatory, downstairs WC and cloakroom to the ground floor. Four bedrooms set to the first floor are serviced by a master en suite and family bathroom. The outside space is a real feature of this family home, formed by generous rear gardens, a single garage and a generous sweeping driveway. The property benefits from full double glazing and mains gas central heating.
Being a much desired location with an excellent reputation, Alrewas is home to a range of everyday amenities including a popular Butchers’, various pubs; take away outlets, a doctor’s surgery, dentist and more. The village is home to the All Saints primary school which feeds into the highly regarded John Taylor High School in Barton under Needwood. Alrewas is well placed for access to the commuter routes A38, A50 and M6 and rail stations at Burton on Trent and Lichfield Cathedral City provide convenient access to Birmingham, Derby and London (in 80 minutes).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60503308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27029660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.