3 bedroom flat for saleEast Restalrig Terrace, Edinburgh
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom upper villa with an additional nursery / study set over two levels and situated in a highly desirable residential area just a very short distance from the famous Leith Links. Excellent and frequent transport links to the city centre. The property is in move-in condition and briefly comprises:
• Main door entrance vestibule shared with 1 other property
• Bright and spacious lounge with bay window, original cornicing and stunning feature fireplace
• Modern fitted kitchen with room for dining and ample worktop/storage space
• Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, eaves storage space and velux windows which supply fantastic natural light
• Second double bedroom which has a lovely outlook to the rear of the property
• Single bedroom
• Single bedroom 4/study with fitted wardrobes, velux window and eaves storage space
• Shower room with mixer shower and heated towel rail
• Spacious family bathroom with Victorian style roll top bath, heated towel rail and vanity unit
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Private, low maintenance front garden
• Free on-street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60503545.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27029681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.