2 bedroom apartment for sale6 Symington House, Spring Street, Town Centre, Rugby
- First Floor Two Bedroom Duplex
- 'Loft Style' Open Plan Living
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Gated Car Park-Space Included
- Close to Rugby Railway Station
- Ten Year Warranty
- Energy Performance Rating TBC
Horts Estate Agents are delighted to present this unique, and highly desirable two bedroom duplex apartment which is situated on the first floor of Symington House, an exclusive development in the centre of Rugby. This fabulous property boasts a distinctive 'loft apartment' style with exceptional rooftop views, exposed beams, open plan kitchen/dining/ and living space, a kitchen with fully integrated appliances (including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, hob, oven and extractor) and a four piece bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower enclosure. The apartment further benefits from a parking space in the gated car park to the rear, double glazing and floor coverings throughout. To the first floor the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. To the upper floor there is a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with exposed beams and skylights. The property is located close to Rugby’s town centre and is just a few minutes’ walk from Rugby railway station providing regular connections to London Euston in 50 minutes. Early viewing of this outstanding apartment is most highly recommended.To find out more about these stunning apartments please copy this link... https://www.symingtonhouse.co.uk/
Property ref: 121_2049_4445767
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4445767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horts Estate Agents, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.