3 bedroom bungalow for saleDane Court Gardens, Broadstairs, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Garage & off road parking
- New kitchen & bathroom
- Impeccably presented
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Sometimes you see something truly special, and this carefully refurbished detached bungalow is one of those properties as it has the feel of real quality.The kitchen/lounge is a large open modern space with the windows from the lounge overlooking the garden, a perfect picture frame for the changing seasons.The garden, being on a corner plot, it a good size and is a blank canvas ready to be carpeted in colour.With two good sized bedrooms downstairs and a perfect teenagers "get away" upstairs, this could be a family home of your dreams.With plenty of schools in close proximity there is no need to worry about the morning rush or even driving them to school.With both Asda and Co op close by and a doctors, dentist, church and a pub nearby, what more could you need for a modern family?
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Lounge: 19'7 x 11'11 (5.97m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'5 (3.33m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 6'6 (2.49m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'9 x 7'9 (4.80m x 2.36m)
- Front Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60504988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.