2 bedroom terraced house for saleHertford Road, Blackley, Manchester, M9
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PERFECT FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER
- POTENTIAL FOR BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO M60 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- EARLY VIEWING VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Two bedroom traditional terraced property benefiting from having two spacious reception rooms. Internal inspection comes very highly recommended and will reveal well proportioned living accommodation comprising of; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and the bathroom. Small rear patio. uPVC double gazing. Gas central heating. Telephone lines open 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends - please call or email us to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce 22 Hertford Road to the market for sale.
This two bedroom traditional terraced property benefits from having two spacious reception rooms, making it an ideal property for the young family, first time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
Internal inspection comes very highly recommended and will reveal well proportioned living accommodation comprising of; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, as well as two bedrooms and the bathroom being located off the landing on the first floor.
Externally, there is a small rear patio and useful alleyway which keep the bins out of sight.
Naturally, the property is warmed by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Hertford Road runs off Russet Road which is just off Rochdale Road in the Blackley area of north Manchester. The property is well served by a good range of local amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets, Boggart Hole Clough, North Manchester 6th Form College and Library, whilst North Manchester General Hospital is just a short distance away. The property is ideally situated for access to Manchester city centre and the M60/M62 are just a short drive away
From Manchester New Road/ A664, continue for 2.3 miles. Turn right onto Russet Road and then turn right onto Hertford Road and no 10 Hertford Road will be on your right.
All mains services are available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60510216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID190104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.