5 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Lane, Stock Village
- SUBSTANTIAL 5 bedroom DETACHED bungalow
- Quiet and secluded location overlooking beautiful village windmill
- Walking distance of village centre
- Offered in good order throughout
- Dressing room and en-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Large fitted kitchen and family room
- Large lounge
- Two garden areas, double garage and off street parking
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED 5 bedroom bungalow with en-suite and dressing area to master bedroom in quiet and secluded location overlooking the beautiful windmill and within walking distance of the village centre.
Two garden areas, double detached garage and considerable off street parking.
21' 6'' x 19' 9'' (6.55m x 6.02m) max
17' 6'' x 19' 9'' (5.33m x 6.02m)max
13' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.21m x 3.50m)max
17' 9'' x 12' 1'' (5.41m x 3.68m)max
En-suite to master bedroom
15' 1'' x 9' 0'' (4.59m x 2.75m)max
11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.46m)max
13' 10'' x 10' 6'' (4.21m x 3.20m)max
8' 10'' x 9' 10'' (2.69m x 2.99m)max
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60512703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8915786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.