3 bedroom terraced house for saleJasmine Close, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- THREE STOREYS
THIS IMMACULATE AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED, 3 STOREY LINK HOUSE, located within the popular and quiet residential development of Bishop Cuthbert. Beautifully decorated and well presented with sunny rear garden.
THIS IMMACULATE AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED, 3 STOREY LINK HOUSE, located within the popular and quiet residential development of Bishop Cuthbert. Beautifully decorated and well presented the features include sunny rear garden, three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units and contrasting work surfaces, downstairs WC, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs WC, stylish kitchen/diner, family sized lounge with French doors leading to the garden. First floor, two double bedrooms, family bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite with chrome fittings. Second floor, large master bedroom with doors to spacious walk-in wardrobe and luxurious en-suite shower room. Externally there are easily-maintained gardens to front and rear, driveway and garage.
UPVC double glazed door to front, radiator, door to downstairs WC, stairs to the first floor.
two piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, door to front aspect, extractor fan.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.26m )
modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric oven with four ring gas hob, chimney style extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' x 11' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed French doors leading to sunny rear garden, modern interior design, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Family Bathroom / Wc
three piece bathroom suite in white with part tiled matching splash back, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
window to rear aspect, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
window to front aspect, TV point, radiator.
Study 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
spacious double bedroom, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, door to walk-in dressing room, door to en-suite shower room, access to roof void.
Walk-In Dressing Room 6' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.96m )
double glazed Velux window, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
three piece white bathroom suite low level flush WC, wash hand basin, double walk in shower cubicle, radiator, UPVC double glazed Velux window to the rear, matching tiled flooring, matching splash back tiling, extractor fan.
laid to lawn, gated access to the rear.
up and over door, Driveway leading to garage.
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
mainly laid to lawn, lovely stunning patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60512713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.