4 bedroom cottage for saleVine Place, Brighton, East Sussex
- Beautiful 4 bedroom detached cottage
- Original features
- Separate dining area
- Bi-fold doors leading onto courtyard
- Beautiful wrap around garden
- Conservation area
- EPC energy rating D
If you are looking for a home with plenty of character and a historic background then you've found it here at Vine Place! Where else could you find a 200-year-old collage in the heart of Brighton within the Clifton Hill conservation area!
Offering you plenty of exquisite period features with a twist of modern throughout this home has everything you could wish for!
With an impressive dining area with a wood burner fire place and original wooden beams it creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining guests at dinner times, so cook up a storm in the country styled kitchen!
A gloriously bright master bedroom with a stylish en-suite is the perfect spot to unwind and relax after a long day's work, quiet and peaceful with a pretty outlook over the garden.
Not only does this garden wrap around to the side but you also have a separate courtyard so no matter the time of day you will be able to catch the sun and enjoy a nice glass of wine. Having four generous sized bedrooms we can guarantee that on moving in day that there will be no arguments over bedrooms.
A little history for you, this unique home dating back to the early 1800's contradicts expectations in its quiet composure. As part of the Clifton Hill conservation area the cottage's history is steeped in the surrounding area and closely linked to the Vine Mill which used to stand nearby, William Vine resided here at Rose Cottage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 27'9 x 12'4 (8.46m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room: 22'5 x 9'2 (6.84m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room: 16'9 x 16'1 (5.11m x 4.91m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 16'6 x 12'7 (5.03m x 3.84m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 12'2 (3.84m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'5 (3.61m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 6'5 (2.54m x 1.96m)
- Wrap Around Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32411782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Brighton (Western Rd). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.