3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBowglas Close, Ludgvan, Penzance TR20
- Spacious & Light three double bed home in this quiet cul-de-sac.
- Garage with further parking on the driveway.
- Enclosed sunny garden. Side patio area with shed.
- Countryside views to Trencrom. Views of St Michaels Mount.
- Good size accommodation. Large kitchen/dining room
- Living Room
- Three double bedrooms.
- Oil fired central heating. Double glazed.
- Moments to Ludgvan and close to all routes.
- Utility area in Garage.
Bowglas Close, Ludgvan, Penzance, Cornwall. TR20 8HH
Freehold Guide Price £300,000
This spacious three double bedroom home offers great size living accommodation and has bags of potential. With far reaching countryside views to Trencrom and views of St Michaels Mount. Garage and parking on the driveway. Enclosed sunny aspect rear garden and side paved area with shed.
Hallway: UPVC double glazed front door with frosted glass and side window. Wood flooring in porch entrance, carpet flooring in hallway. Loft hatch, smoke detector.
Living room: 16'11" x 12'4" [5.17m x 3.76m] Two UPVC double glazed windows with sea view from side window. Two radiators, carpet flooring, TV point, electric fire with slate surround, wood door with glass panels into hallway.
Kitchen/ diner: 19'7" x 13' [5.98m x 3.98m] Two UPVC double glazed windows with views of Trencrom and St Michael's Mount. Carpet flooring in dining area, vinyl flooring in kitchen. A range of fitted kitchen units and worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, fridge freezer point, plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer point, extractor fan, electric cooker point. Part wood clad walls, oil boiler (8 yrs old), TV and phone points. Wood door with glass panels into hallway, wood door into garage.
Bedroom 1: 12'11" x 7'9" [3.95m x 2.38m] UPVC double glazed window with country side views. Carpet flooring, phone point, built in wardrobe, radiator, wood door.
Bedroom 2: 13'7" x 10'5" [4.16m x 3.19m] UPVC double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator, wood door.
Bedroom 3: 13'8" x 9'10" [4.19m x 3.01m] UPVC double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator, wood door.
Bathroom: 9'2" x 6'5" [2.80m x 1.97m] into bath recess. UPVC double glazed frosted window. Bathroom suite comprising of fitted basin in vanity unit, bath with shower mixer tap, glass shower screen, WC. Radiator, tiled floor, built in airing cupboard with immersion tank, tiled walls, wood panel door.
Garage: 19'7" x 11'1" [5.98m x 3.38m] UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed door with frosted glass leading out to back garden. Concrete base, up and over door, power and lighting, fuse box on wall. Wood door into WC with UPVC double glazed frosted window.
Front: Driveway parking for two cars, low wall to front of lawn area. Concrete path to side of property with wood gate into rear garden. Both sides with raised borders with shrubs, views of the sea and St Michael's Mount.
Rear garden: Concrete path, grass lawn, stone hedge to rear with hedging, wood fencing to one side, gates to both sides of property, outside tap.
Side garden: Patio area, raised border with plants and shrubs, wood shed, oil tank in corner with block wall surround and concrete base.
Council tax band D
Mains electric, drains and water meter.
Property built mid 1970s
Oil boiler 8 years old
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60514438.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance200880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.