2 bedroom flat for saleBoundary Street, Shoreditch, London
- Two bedrooms
- Over 1,200sqft of internal space
- Converted warehouse
- Secure underground parking
- Moments from popular Redchurch Street and Shoreditch Triangle
- Minutes from Shoreditch High Street and Old Street stations.
Situated on one of Shoreditch’s most sought after roads, between the Triangle and Redchurch Street, is this fantastic two bed apartment in a warehouse conversion.
Offering over 1200sqft of internal space, the property is located on the fifth floor and benefits from a south facing aspect which means the property is bathed in natural light throughout. The entrance hallway has been used cleverly to create a reading nook as well as accessing the main bathroom, well finished with contemporary suite, and a sizable storage cupboard.
At the far end of the property is the very generous kitchen / reception which extends to 21' with floor to ceiling windows along the southern aspect. The kitchen, set to one end is finished with high gloss cabinetry, wooden worktops and features fully integrated appliances including range style hob. The remaining space offers plenty flexibility with ample space for a spacious sitting area and large dining table.
The master bedroom continues the spacious theme with large fitted wardrobes along one side whilst the second bedroom, currently used as a home office, has access to the en-suite shower room.
An underground parking space, large enough to hold both a car and motorcycle concurrently, is included with the purchase, one of only a dozen in the block.
Boundary Street is found in the heart of Shoreditch and along with Redchurch Street, is home to many of the area’s most popular restaurants and boutiques including Dishoom, Albion café and APC. Nearby Columbia Road and Spitalfields offer a wealth of dining, drinking and shopping opportunities whilst Shoreditch High Street station is moments away and Liverpool Street and Old Street can both be reached in 5 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS001084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.