3 bedroom detached house for saleHillside Close, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 8EX
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom & Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Blackpool. Located within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property is presented to the highest of standards throughout and offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection which briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious open plan lounge and diner with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room/study, three good size double bedrooms,1 at Ground Floor level, modern fitted family bathroom and a separate three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear garden with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a detached singe garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.