1 bedroom flat for saleHutchings Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Good-sized living space with semi open-plan kitchen
- Chic bathroom
- Private patio
- Off-street parking
- Gated development with porter
- Well located for Canary Wharf and the banks of the River
Set within a sought-after gated development, this contemporary one bedroom, ground floor apartment benefits from a private terrace, off-street parking and a convenient setting within walking distance of Canary Wharf.
Hutchings Wharf enjoys close proximity to the shops, restaurants and bars of the Canary Wharf Complex and charming West India Dock, while also being near to Mudchute Park and the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.