5 bedroom property for saleSheep Field Gardens, High Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6QL
Sold by Us
- Last remaining semi detached home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Inspired by Barn conversions
- Private development of 7 houses
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Solar panels
- Primary and Secondary schools within walking distance
Portishead is a beautiful coastal town in North Somerset that overlooks the Severn Estuary and just 10 miles from the centre of Bristol making this a popular commuter town.
Built by Woodstock Homes and featuring a 10 year NHBC warranty this beautiful home has been inspired by barn conversions and features a wonderful blend of materials creating a striking external appearance. This house is set within a small - private development of 7 plots complete with its own flowering meadow and mature trees.
Internally the property will be completed to a high specification with oak finished doors, kitchen featuring quartz work tops and integrated appliances, underfloor heating on the ground floor and solar PV panels.
Nearby you will find Primary (500ft) and Secondary schools (0.2 miles) with “good” and “outstanding” Ofsted ratings respectively, Portishead Marina and the High street all within a mile.
Plot 3 is a three storey 5 bedroom semi-detached family home comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area downstairs with bi-folding doors leading to the garden. Two en-suites and a fabulous master bedroom on the top floor with far reaching views of the countryside.
Call now to book a viewing.
All measurements have been taken from the developers brochure and should be used as guidance. Photographs are of plot 1 - same house type.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 321212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.