1 bedroom flat for saleHinton Road, Bournemouth
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT AVAILABLE FOR HOLIDAY LETTING IF REQUIRED
- MODERN AND NEUTRAL THROUGHOUT
- MODERN WELL KEPT BLOCK
- CENTRAL LOCATION WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH /TOWN CENTRE AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- CURRENTLY LET GENERATING A INCOME OF £695 PER MONTH
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- RESTORED ORIGINAL FEATURES
** ATTENTION INVESTORS ** ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN CENTER ** 2ND FLOOR south facing modern flat suitable for letting as a holiday let, Air BNB or on a long term assured short hold tenancy. Currently let to a long term tenant this property offers spacious private accommodation just a few moments' walk from the beach and the local amenities of the town center. Internally the building offers modern communal hallways that retain the original features such as the staircase, porch and front door. There is also a lift serving all floors. The flat is finished to a neutral standard, laminate flooring, white walls, modern kitchen and bathroom. It has been consistently let for £695 per month generating a yield of 6%. Leasehold – 122 years remaining Service charge - £800 P.A Ground - £250 P.A To arrange to view please contact MK Estates
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60517536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9455196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.