3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDeacon Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Property
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Comer Plot with Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- No Chain
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well presented THREE BEDROOM property, situated on this corner plot with well maintained front and rear gardens and located within this popular residential area close to local schools, amenities & transport links, ideal for first time buyers or families alike.
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Understairs Storage Cupboard
Fitted with wall units with space for a fridge and freezer, power and lighting and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 6" Narrowing to 8'9 x 8' 9" Narrowing to 16'7 ( 5.33m Narrowing to 8'9 x 2.67m Narrowing to 16'7 )
This spacious lounge is fitted with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and TV point, French doors open into the conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven with electric hob above, space for a dryer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling to the walls and a front facing UPVc double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
A UPVc construction conservatory offers an ideal space for additional seating or dining area. Fitted with lighting, TV point with rear and side facing windows and patio doors opening out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway and giving access to the first floor living accommodation with built in airing cupboard housing the water tank and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 9" Into Doorway ( 3.84m x 2.97m Into Doorway )
A rear facing double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.01m )
A front facing bedroom with built in cupboard, laminate flooring, a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
A rear facing bedroom with a UPVc double glazed window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
A modern bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiling to the walls, inset ceiling lights, chrome heated towel rail and two front facing UPVc double glazed windows.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a a concrete driveway offering off street parking with wrought iron gates, a raised laid to lawn garden area with a decorative rockery with water feature and decking area with lighting and offering an ideal space for outside seating. Whilst to the rear is a low maintenance garden.
Fitted with power, lighting and a bi-folding garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60520891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.