4 bedroom terraced house for saleChalcot Crescent, Primrose Hill, London, NW1
- Grade II listed double fronted house
- 350 ft from Primrose Hill
- Moments from Primrose Hill high street
- In need of modernisation
- Property was featured in the 'Paddington' films
Situated in a beautiful crescent in the heart of Primrose Hill lies this charming Grade II Listed building home in need of refurbishment.
Located in a peaceful turning between Regents Park Road and Chalcot Road the property is within walking distance to the charming shops and cafes of Primrose Hill village. The green open spaces of Primrose Hill and Regent's Park are also within close proximity. The transport links of Chalk Farm and Camden Town underground stations (Northern Line) are both approximately half a mile away.
A beautiful double fronted Grade II listed building requiring refurbishment. Arranged over four floors, the well proportioned accommodation comprises a kitchen/diner, two reception rooms all with views of Primrose Hill, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a patio garden. The property is currently arranged with a separate lower ground floor 1 bedroom flat. Further benefits include great ceiling height, lots of light and period features.
Square Footage: 2,218 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60523018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVS160079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Primrose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.