3 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Road, Redcar
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Decorated to a Neutral Palette
- Large Rear Courtyard Garden with Substantial Brick & Tiled Storage Shed
- Raised Decking Area
- Views Across Coatham Marsh
- No Onward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
REDUCED AND PRICED TO SELL!!
What a Brilliant Opportunity to Purchase a Good Size Three Bedroom Terraced Home, Whether it Would Be a Tidy Little Investment to Rent Straight Out or to Create a Home of Your Own. Offered to the Market with No Onward Chain and Having Been Refurbished to a Very High Standard, We Are Positive as Soon as You Step Over the Threshold You Will Not Fail to Be Impressed By This House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60525967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.