4 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Lane, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- Substantial Detached Home of Around 2,431 sq ft
- NEW BUILD - Available to View & Purchase with NO CHAIN
- Set-Back Location with Just One other Property
- Individually Designed
- Formal Lounge with Log Burner
- Open Plan Family Room & Kitchen with Two Sets of Bi-Folds
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En Suite
- Four Bedrooms - Three with En Suite Shower Rooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Integral Garage & Private Rear Garden
*Substantial Detached Home of Around 2,431 sq ft *Freehold NEW BUILD *Available to View & Purchase with NO CHAIN *Set-Back Location with Just One other Property *Individually Designed *Formal Lounge with Log Burner *Open Plan Family Room & Kitchen with Two Sets of Bi-Folds *Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En Suite *Four Bedrooms - Three with En Suite Shower Rooms *Four Piece Family Bathroom *Utility Room & Ground Floor WC *Driveway, Integral Garage & Private Rear Garden *EPC - tbc
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7885029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.