2 bedroom terraced house for saleBurton Avenue, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- MID TERRACED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES IN BALBY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING,
- GARDEN TO THE FRONT LOW MAINTENANCE AREA TO THE REAR ON STREET PARKING
- ENTRANCE INTO LOUNGE WITH GAS FIRE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM/WC WITH SHOWER ENCLOSURE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- £69,995 Offers Around.
- BURTON AVENUE BALBY DONCASTER S YORKSHIRE
***CUTE AND QUIRKY***
Barnsdales Living are pleased to offer for sale this well proportioned two bedroom mid terraced house. Located close to Town centre, local amenities, bus routes, parks, shops, schools. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a shower room. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside there is an enclosed front garden and enclosed rear garden with outbuildings. Offered For sale with no upward chain.
Lounge: 3.01m x 3.73m
Kitchen: 3.50m x 3.29m
Bedroom 1: 4.02m x 3.06m
Bedroom 2: 2.19m x 3.40m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60532135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.