3 bedroom terraced house for sale39 Bughtlin Market, East Craigs, Edinburgh, EH12 8XP
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, mid-terraced house with a private rear garden, offering flexible accommodation on two levels.
- Set within a modern, quiet, and family-friendly residential area of popular East Craigs, west of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with a decked area, metal shed and rear access gate, as well as an allocated parking space to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, mid-terraced house with a private rear garden, offering flexible accommodation on two levels, set within a modern, quiet, and family-friendly residential area of popular East Craigs, west of the city centre. The entrance hallway provides access to all rooms, and features a carpeted staircase rising to the first floor landing. Offering space for dining furniture, the good-sized living/dining room provides access to the private rear garden via a French door. The front-facing breakfasting kitchen features modern wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine, whilst there is also a WC set internally off the hallway including a two-piece suite. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms; two carpeted double bedrooms set to the rear of the property, with built-in wardrobes; a front-facing single bedroom also featuring a built-in wardrobe, and a stylish bathroom set to the front of the property featuring a modern white three-piece suite, with a mixer shower over the bath, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. East Craigs is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith the city, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh city bypass, M8, and routes to West Lothian and the Forth Road Bridge are easily reached by car, as are the shopping centre and business parks at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait, offering a selection of high-street retailers, as well as Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets. Around a mile or so from the property lies St John's Road, the main shopping thoroughfare of Corstorphine, which has a good mix of national and local retailers, as well as bars, restaurants and service outlets. Primary schooling is at East Craigs Primary, with a well-regarded secondary at Craigmount High.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6736741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.