4 bedroom terraced house for sale77 Blink O'Forth, Prestonpans, East Lothian EH32 9GA
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern mid-terraced family home, with enclosed gardens.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom, and a utility room.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio area, allocated parking and additional visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON** Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern mid-terraced family home, with enclosed gardens, conveniently located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Prestonpans, East Lothian. The bright entrance hallway comprises two built-in storage cupboards, stairs to the first floor and gives access to bedroom two, with built-in wardrobes and access to a jack-and-jill shower room and WC, the utility room, and a flexible forth bedroom with access to the garden through patio doors. Set off the first floor hall, the spacious living/dining room features TV and phone points, patio doors opening onto a juliet balcony, and ample room for living and dining furniture. Also on the first floor, the kitchen boasts integrated electric double oven, gas hob, canopy, fridge freeze and dishwasher, breakfast bar and recessed downlighting. On the second floor, bedroom one is a large double room with built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points and en-suite shower room, and bedroom three is a large single room with space for free-standing furniture. Additionally, there is the family bathroom with all-white suite, shaver point and fully tiled splash back.
Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6333193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.