6 bedroom detached house for saleSutterton Drove, Amber Hill, Boston, Lincolnshire
- IMPOSING 3 STOREY, GRADE II LISTED, GEORGIAN FORMER FARMHOUSE.
- GROUNDS OF APPROX. 1/2 ACRE.
- VIEWS OF OPEN FARMLAND.
- CURRENT VENDORS LOVINGLY RESTORED, RENOVATED & IMPROVED THE PROPERTY TO A HIGH STANDARD.
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS WITH LOG BURNERS.
- BESPOKE KITCHEN.
- 6 BEDROOMS OVER THE FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS.
An imposing three storey, grade II listed, Georgian former farmhouse which sits within grounds of approximately 1/2 an acre enjoying views of open farmland. The current vendors have lovingly restored, renovated and improved the property to an extremely high standard with charm and character throughout, offering potential purchasers a beautiful countryside residence. Further benefits include two reception rooms with log burning fireplaces, bespoke oak kitchen and six bedrooms situated over the first and second floors. In the agent's opinion, viewing is the only way to appreciate the size, position and condition of this country home.
Property ref: 121_2102_4440482
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4440482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.