5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Park Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2
- Superb Five Bedroom Dettached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Delighful Fully Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Utility Room/Laundry Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom & Balcony
- Integral Garage
- Lovely Mature and Secluded Gardens of Some 126'
Ellis and Co are delighted to present this stunning 5 five bedroom detached family home, presented in excellent order throughout and benefitting from a host of superb features, including a delightful fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms, a utility/laundry room and beautiful mature, gardens of some 126'. On the first floor, the master bedroom offers a lovely en-suite bathroom and patio doors leading out to a private balcony overlooking the gardens. To fully appreciate this impressive home, we strongly recommend an internal viiewing which can be arranged via the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF170624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.