5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, Kingswood
- Luxury Octagon Home Circa 6550 Sq Ft
- Southerly Grounds of Almost an Acre
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Five Luxury Bath/Shower Rooms
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room with Bar Area
- Three Further Reception Rooms
- Cinema with Kitchen, Gymnasium/Bedroom Five
- Balcony and Dressing Room to Master Suite
- Chilled Air System, Natural Lime Stone Flooring
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway
If a grand family home in secluded grounds approaching an acre is what you are looking for, then this magnificent Octagon house could be just it. Offering very spacious accommodation, with five double bedrooms, five luxury bath/shower rooms, drawing room, TV den/office, formal dining room, bar area, cinema room with kitchen area and a gymnasium/bedroom five. However, the majority of family time in the home will centre around the kitchen/family room with it's open plan everyday dining area and utility room. The master suite is superb and includes a dressing room, further fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom area, large balcony and luxury ensuite bath/shower room.
The large south facing garden has been used for countless celebrations by the current owners. On top of this there is a large gated driveway, double garage with integral door to the main house. This is a wonderful house that feels like a home and perfect to share special times with family and friends.
This luxury home is situated close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station is within easy walking distance and provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8, 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60539296.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27033954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.