3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNunnery Crescent, Catcliffe, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £90,000-£100,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Family
- Set on a corner plot with generous gardens
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1
- VIEW NOW!
THIS FAMILY-SIZE SEMI STANDS ON A GENEROUS CORNER PLOT WITH A PLEASANT OUTLOOK AND IS WELL PLACED FOR ROTHERHAM, SHEFFIELD & M1 MOTORWAY. GREAT FAMILY PURCHASE - MUST BE VIEWED - CALL US NOW!
THIS FAMILY-SIZE SEMI MUST BE VIEWED! STANDING ON A GENEROUS CORNER PLOT WITH A PLEASANT OUTLOOK, The property is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen Area, Dining Area, Side Hallway, Downstairs w.c., Storage Area, Utility, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and generous Corner Plot Gardens - ideal for a Family.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.81m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and an attractive modern fire surround with gas fire. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen Area 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, a stainless steel sink and drainer and integral oven, hob and extractor. There is space for a washer/dishwasher and a upvc double glazed window to the front. This opens up into the:-
Dining Area 9' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.23m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
A door from the kitchen opens into the side hallway which has doors leading to the front and rear of the property. Off this hallway is the:-
With low flush w.c. and a double glazed window to the front.
A further door opens to storage.
With window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a radiator, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" extending to 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.45m extending to 3.84m x 3.51m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a corner bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room has tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
The property stands on a corner plot and enjoys a pleasant outlook. There are generous size lawned gardens enclosed by fencing, hedging and conifers to the boundaries for privacy which is ideal for a family buyer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60541012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.