1 bedroom apartment for saleOne Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- 731 sq ft 38th floor apartment
- 1 bedroom
- Double height terrace
- Residents' swimming pool
- Part of the Canary Wharf Estate
- 58 storey tower
- Gymnasium and spa facilities
- Completion due 2020
Located on the spiralling top of the building, this apartment including double height terraces focusing on maximising light and the views across London
This beautifully presented one bedroom apartment is situated on the 38th floor of One Park Drive, a landmark development in Canary Wharf. The apartment has been meticulously finished to a high standard, with natural materials and finishes throughout.
The apartment comprises a large, open plan kitchen living and dining area, a spacious double bedroom and separate bathroom. The living area opens up onto a private balcony, flooding the apartment with natural light. Storage cupboards in the entrance and fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms provide plenty of storage throughout the property.
Residents also have access to a number of on-site amenities, including:
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents’ lounge and library
- Private cinema
- Residents’ health club with pool and spa
One Park Drive is fantastically connected: it's just a short distance from London City Airport, there's the Jubilee Underground line, two Docklands Light Railway stations and Thames River Bus Pier. The arrival of Crossrail in 2018 will mean you'll be able to reach the West End in 13 minutes and Heathrow in just 39 minutes.
*Completion due 2020
*Photos and computer generated images for indicative purposes only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60541797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.