4 bedroom detached house for sale6 Burnside Park, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 7LY
- Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage, offering flexible accommodation across two floors.
- Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac in the desirable village of Balerno, lying south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, dual-aspect living room, family room, open plan dining room and kitchen, utility room, and a WC.
- On the first floor, there is an upper hall, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a quality fitted kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Additional features include a private double driveway, an integrated garage with power and lighting, and a split level rear garden with patio, lawns and well-established shrubbery.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage, offering flexible accommodation across two floors, situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac in the desirable village of Balerno, lying south west of Edinburgh city centre. An open entrance hall gives access to all ground-floor rooms except the utility room and features a deep under-stair store cupboard. A spacious dual-aspect living room features patio doors to the rear garden; whilst an equally spacious dining room and kitchen form an open living area. The fitted kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. A large utility room is set off the kitchen with a side door to the garden and has fitted units, worktops and a sink with drainer. A flexible family room is rear facing and has dual access from the hall and kitchen; whilst a WC is fitted with a modern two piece suite. On the first floor, the three double bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom including a private shower room. There is also a good-sized single bedroom on the first floor. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite including a shower above the bath. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes, and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.