4 bedroom detached house for saleKentwood Close, Cholsey
Tucked away in a private corner of this small residential cul-de-sac a superb family home built in 2015 to a high specification including under floor heating to the ground floor and air source heat pump. The high levels of insulation help ensure low energy costs. The superb accommodation comprises four bedrooms with an en suite shower room and family bathroom; the ground floor comprises a double aspect living room, study and beautifully fitted breakfast room with adjacent utility.
- High specification 2015 home
- Few minutes walk to train station
- Fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Air source heat pump
- 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes throughout
- Radiator/underfloor heating, double glazing
- 4 piece bathroom, shower room, cloakroom
- Double aspect living room, study
The property is well insulated and is double glazed with an air source heat pump to radiators on the first floor and under-floor heating to the ground.
Entrance Hall: Wood floor, stairs to landing and cupboard below.
Cloakroom: White suite, window and tiled floor.
Living Room: 19’4 x 11’5 Double aspect featuring front and rear aspects: chimney with the option of fitting in a fireplace, wood floor.
Study: 9’ maximum x 8’4 (excluding doorway) Front aspect and wood floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 23’6 x 9’9 Extensive range of eye and base level storage units with “stone” worktops and up-stand, an extensive range of Bosch equipment comprising microwave, electric oven, induction hob, extractor dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is a tiled/ wood floor, lighting at ground level, pelmets and ceiling height. There is a picture window and separate twin French doors out to the rear gardens.
Utility Room: Glazed door, cupboards, fitted washer drier.
Stairs to Galleried Landing: Wood floor, radiator, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 11’8 x 9’1 (excluding wardrobes) Front aspect, wood floor, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
En suite Shower Room: Stylishly fitted with a 3-piece white suite. Window chrome radiator and down lighters.
Bedroom 2: 12’ x 10’2 Rear aspect, wardrobe, wood floor, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 12’4 x 7’3 Rear aspect, double wardrobe, wood floor and radiator.
Bedroom 4: 11’ x 8’10 Double wardrobe, wood floor, radiator: front aspect.
Bathroom: Attractively fitted with a four piece white suite including a bath and a separate shower cubicle, tiled walls and flooring, window, chrome radiator and down lighters.
Twin electric gates lead to an extensive block paved drive, which opens either side of the property (the neighbour also has access to their parking area).
The side is bordered by areas of lawn and some shrub borders with a path to the front door.
Offering an excellent degree of privacy. There is a paved terraced leading out to an area of lawn that also extends to either side of the house. A path connects the terrace to the front via a gate and it is enclosed by timber fencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JP Knight, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.