3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFonthill Grove, Sale
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Residence
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Downstairs WC
- Beautifully presented family room
- Spacious and well presented lounge/dining room with views overlooking rear aspect
- Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Off Road Parking To Front Aspect
- Within Close Proximity to Local Amenities & Transport Links
This attractive three bedroom semi detached residence is set in a desirable cul-de-sac location close to Walton Road, within easy proximity of local transport links and Metro Link stops. The property features a stunning lounge/diner with sliding doors opening to the rear lawned aspect, whilst the front boast ample off road parking.
This three bedroom semi-detached property will be an ideal purchase for a range of purchasers. In brief, the property comprises of an entrance hallway revealing a downstairs WC, separate family room and spacious contemporary lounge/dining room with sliding patio doors opening to the rear aspect. To complete the downstairs accommodation there is a family kitchen complete with a range of appliances. To the first floor, the landing leads to three bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom. Externally, the property boasts an enclosed rear lawned garden with patio areas whilst the front benefits from off road parking. The property is within close proximity to a range of transport links and will be suitable for all those looking for their next family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60545912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.