5 bedroom terraced house for saleHampton Row, SW15
- 5 storeys
- Private garden, patio and balcony
- Zoned under floor heating
- Secure underground parking
- Integrated Miele kitchen and utility appliances
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Hampton Row is an exclusive gated development comprising nine elegant townhouses and twelve luxury apartments overlooking Barnes Common.
Barnes Village, Putney, Richmond, Wimbledon and the River Thames are all nearby.
Surrounded by open green spaces; Barnes Common, Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common.
Just minutes from Roehampton Club, one of London's finest sports clubs, that boasts a wealth of leisure facilities.
A short walk away from Barnes Station offering quick direct connections into Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and London Waterloo.
Short distance from Heathrow and Gatwick airport.
Easy access into Central London.
Please note the images shown are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60546800.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.