3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSawyer Road, Swindon
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Viewing is Highly Advised
Three bedroom semi detached home located Abbey Meads, North Swindon. The property comprises a separate kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner to the rear, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a garage, and a generous sized rear garden.
Three bedroom semi detached home located in the residential area of Abbey Meads, North Swindon. The property comprises a separate kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner to the rear, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a garage, and a generous sized rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Provides access to the cloakroom, kitchen and lounge. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Radiator. Telephone point.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.95m max x 4.47m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed French doors to rear aspect. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer set into work surfaces with splash back tiling. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine. Fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Access to all three bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. TV point. Telephone point. Access to the en-suite.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising shower cubicle with shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.57m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Shaver point. Radiator.
Laid to lawn. Borders and shrubbery. Patio area. Decking area. Side access.
Located to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60548287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN306129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Swindon (North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.