3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownlow Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 Bedroom mid-terrace house
- Walking distance to town and cliff path
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Off road parking
- Pretty rear garden
- EPC energy rating F (26)
This lovely Victorian home has all the things that today's family love, so come and see what's on offer!There is off street parking to the front and an extra space on the road in front, so that's the cars sorted. Step inside and take it all in. The front lounge with its bay window is perfect for relaxing in and watching a bit of TV. Through the day you can utilise the dining area as you can open the French doors directly out to the garden from here.The kitchen, which is at the rear also has a door taking you out to the garden. A separate cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs are three bedrooms with them all having a set of built in wardrobes and there is a lovely huge shower room with vanity basin and bags of storage cupboards. This home is also warmed by electric heating and double glazed.The pretty rear garden which is well stocked with shrubs and plants has a decking area for you to get the loungers out and catch some sun. There is also a lawned area which is enclosed and private.Why not take a short stroll along to the cliff top walks where you will find some of the most beautiful scenery you are likely to come across, there is also miles of golden sandy beaches, Leisure centre, doctors, High Street shops, pubs and restaurants, all within easy striking distance.
What the Owner says:
After 33 very happy years in this home initially using it as a holiday home for weekends and holidays for the family we then we made it our permanent home.We loved how spacious the home is and that it is not overlooked.Over the years we have kept upgrading including fitting a couple of kitchens over the years and a new bathroom, installed a heating system and installed a ground floor toilet.We are only selling as we now would like a bungalow.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'3 x 12'7 (4.35m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'8 (2.92m x 2.64m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 9'0 (3.51m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 5'10 (3.36m x 1.78m)
- Shower Room
- Parking to the Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60548539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.