2 bedroom terraced house for saleSTATION ROAD, HABROUGH
Withdrawn from Market
- Mid terraced property
- No forward chain
- Located in the village of Habrough
- Nearby local amenities and good road links
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Gardens with parking to the front
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this mid terraced property which is located within the village of Habrough. Ideally suited to the needs of a first time buyer or buy to let investor, this property comes with viewing highly advised. Nearby there are local amenities and fantastic road links. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge to the front of the property and kitchen with fitted units. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and the bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and there are gardens to front and rear.
11' 0'' x 6' 2'' (3.36m x 1.88m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
7' 4'' x 5' 3'' (2.24m x 1.60m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the rear elevation, partially tiled walls, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is also a white, three piece suite with a vanity basin, WC and bath.
Externally to the front there is a lawn and a space for off road parking. A passage then leads from the front to a rear gate which leads into the rear garden. The rear garden is low maintenance with a handy timber shed.
11' 3'' x 11' 0'' (3.43m x 3.36m)
Entering through a uPVC door into the kitchen reveals a range of fitted units with a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, complimentary tiling and vinyl flooring. There is also the boiler, a radiator and a door leading to the stairs to the first floor. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard.
12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)
The lounge has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
First Floor Landing
The stairs and first floor landing has a carpeted floor and provide access to the loft.
11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.46m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator, carpeted floor, feature wall paper and fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60549292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7883561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.