2 bedroom apartment for saleWilliam Guy Gardens, London, E3
AVAILABLE NOW !
Call or email to register your interest.
0203 376 6455 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Zest Development
(Over 55's Shared Ownership Properties)
These fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom apartments are available for the over 55s. Located just a five minute walk from Bromley-by-Bow station, the apartments offer a great home in the heart of East London.
The development consists of modern designed apartments, with large private outdoor space and quality finishes. Each new home has been designed to meet your every comfort and provides a contemporary feel, perfect for relaxed living.
Zest is minutes from Canary Wharf and Central London. Situated in Bow, the heart of East London where you can enjoy the mixture of cafes, shops and markets or choose to relax and enjoy the tranquil canal side and open spaces.
Shared ownership for over 55s (OPSO)
You may be eligible for this property if:
• You are aged 55 or over.
• The household income must be £90,000 a year or less.
• You are a first-time buyer, you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now, or are an existing owner looking to move.
• Must be able to purchase a minimum share of 25% up to 75% so the maximum share you can ever own is a 75% share.
• You do not own any other property within the UK or over seas.
• You will need to sell any existing property owned before buying through OPSO.
• Priority will be given to applicants who currently live or work within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets however this development is open for anyone within London to apply.
Pricing shown is based on a 25% share price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60550234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT170308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Imagine, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.