Plot for saleCarr Heyes Drive, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- Plot of Land For Sale
- Planning Granted for a Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Peaceful Cul-de-Sac
- Rare Opportunity to Build Your Dream Home
*Plot of Land For Sale *Planning Granted for a Detached House *Open Plan Lounge Diner *Separate Fitted Kitchen *Three Bedrooms *First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor WC *Driveway for Off Road Parking *Private Rear Garden *Peaceful Cul-de-Sac *Rare Opportunity to Build Your Dream Home
The proposed internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hall, ground floor WC, kitchen, open plan L-shaped lounge diner, landing, first floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside is off road parking to the front on the driveway and to the rear is a private enclosed rear garden.
The Local Area
Hesketh Bank is a small agricultural village in Lancashire. It lies to the north-east of the town of Southport on the Irish Sea estuary of the River Ribble. The area falls under West Lancashire Borough Council for administrative purposes, and Hesketh-with-Becconsall Parish Council for parochial matters. Within the village are local schools, bus stops, independent shops as well as larger chain stores, such as Booths supermarket, making the village close-knit and semi rural yet with all creature comforts and necessities just a short distance away. The village is also geographically situated between Southport, Preston, Ormskirk and Liverpool, making commuting to such cities / towns almost equal distance
Land For Sale
Smart Move are delighted to offer For Sale the rare opportunity to acquire a plot of land with planning permission granted to erect a detached three bedroom house. This plot represents fantastic scope for the intending purchaser either build their dream home, or build the property as an investment to sell on. Few and far between are individual plots of land such as this and as such we would recommend taking a closer look.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7922098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.