3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Close, Haverhill
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Potential To Extend Further STP
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Cambridge Side Of Town
HAVERHILL Haverhill is a thriving and popular market town, the fastest growing in Suffolk, and is one of the most convenient towns for access to Cambridge (17 miles), London Stansted Airport (around 30 minutes drive) and the M11 corridor. There is a mainline rail station at Audley End (12 miles) direct in to London Liverpool Street.
Despite its excellent road links, Haverhill remains a relatively affordable place to buy and rent a property. Continuing private and public investment into the town to provides it with growing residential, commercial and leisure facilities.
Current facilities include High Street shopping with a popular twice weekly market, out of town shopping, public houses, cafes, restaurants, social clubs and hotels, a well-respected 18 hole golf course, a comprehensive nursery and schooling system, a well used sports centre with all weather pitches, gymnasia, churches of various denominations and much more. The town centre is attracting a growing number of national chains and there is also a town centre multiplex cinema complex with associated eateries.
ENTRANCE HALL With door to front, leading through to:
LOUNGE 12' 5" x 11' 2" (3.78m x 3.4m) Stairs to 1st floor, double glazed box window to front, radiator & TV point.
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 5" x 9' 9" (4.09m x 2.97m) Double glazed windows to rear & door to rear garden. fitted country style kitchen offering a range of base & eye level cupboards will hard wood work surface over extending to breakfast bar. Inset ceramic sink. Extractor hood over range oven. Points for washing machine & fridge/freezer. Open plan through to dining room.
DINING ROOM 9' 3" x 8' 7" (2.82m x 2.62m) French doors opening onto gardens, radiator, window to side, laminate flooring.
FAMILY ROOM 8' 9" x 7' 10" (2.67m x 2.39m) Laminate flooring, window to front, radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Window to side, suite comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator.
LANDING Access to loft, A/C.
BEDROOM 11' 1" x 8' 7" (3.38m x 2.62m) With double glazed window to front, radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 8' 1" x 7' 7" (2.46m x 2.31m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 7' 11" x 6' 5" (2.41m x 1.96m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BATHROOM Double glazed window to side. Fitted suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. The property benefits from a corner plot, offering generous well maintained gardens enclosed by fencing, wrapping round the side of the property through to the rear.
SPECIAL NOTES 1. None of the fixtures and fittings are included in the sale unless specifically mentioned in these particulars.
2. Please note that none of the appliances or the services at this property have been checked and we would recommend that these are tested by a qualified person before entering into any commitment. Please note that any request for access to test services is at the discretion of the owner.
3. Floorplans are produced for identification purposes only and are in no way a scale representation of the accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60550641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539067127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Haverhill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.