2 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Avenue, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- Approximately 80ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Offering bright and spacious living accommodation is this two double bedroom extended 1930's bay fronted family home which boasts off street parking, approximately 80ft rear garden and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS!! This spacious and extended 1930's two double bedroom bay fronted house boasts many features to include lounge/diner and kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking. The property makes an ideal home for commuters conveniently located within walking distance of Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. Local shops, bus links and recreational parks are also within close proximity as well as being within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing is a must.
Feature main double glazed front door leading to:
With door to:
Stairs to first floor, laminate wood flooring and door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 6" x 11' 3" ( 6.86m x 3.43m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points and TV point. Feature gas fire place, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling and double multipane doors leading to kitchen/diner, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over, sink unit, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling, laminate wood flooring, double glazed and double glazed doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes to two walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator.
Comprising a tiled paneled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window, radiator.
REAR GARDEN approximately 80ft with a paved area, lawned area and decked area and further patio to the far rear, fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water.
FRONT GARDEN being paved providing OFF STREET PARKING.
The property has newly installed double glazed windows and front door, facias, guttering, extension roof and Hive heating system which can be controlled from your Smartphone.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60552142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.