4 bedroom detached house for saleFramlingham Road, Park Farm, Peterborough
- Detached Family Home
- New fitted 22' Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- 13' Master Bedroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Sought after location
- No onward chain
- Newly fitted ensuite
* Double width driveway
* 22' Kitchen Diner
* Utility Room
* 13' Master Bedroom
* No onward chain
* Newly fitted ensuite
* Off Road Parking
Oak flooring, radiator.
13' 6" max x 13' 2" max (4.11m max x 4.01m max). UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, TV and power points, decorative brick wall feature, oak flooring, double door to:
22' 6" x 9' 4" (6.86m x 2.84m). UPVC double glazed window and French door to the rear garden. Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with complimentary solid wood work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and extendable mono block tap over, gas and electric cooker points, space for range cooker, natural slate stone flooring with under floor heating, radiator, down lights over breakfast bar area, wall mounted light and under floor heating control unit.
Radiator, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, radiator, Door to:
Potential Downstairs Cloakroom
Plumbing for hand wash basin and low level WC.
First Floor Landing
13' 3" x 10' 2" (4.04m x 3.10m). UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
Double fitted shower with glass panel surround, full height victorian style tiles, hand wash basin with vanity unit under, low level WC, frosted double glazed window to front.
11' 9" x 8' 7" (3.58m x 2.62m). UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
10' 10" max x 8' 3" max (3.30m max x 2.51m max). L-Shaped room. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
9' 4" x 6' 10" (2.84m x 2.08m). UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with rainfall shower head to shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, ceramic tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property is an open plan garden which is laid to lawn, a double width driveway leads to the single garage, gated side access leads to an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60553507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.