4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRingley Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45
- Painstakingly Restored and Renovated
- Comprehensive Security and Entertainment System
- Arguably the Area's Finest Address
- Breath taking modern finish behind a classic Georgian facade.
- Open Plan Modern Design
- Prime Location on Ringley Road
- Gardens to side and rear
For those buyers looking for something truly unique, Stand Crest on Ringley Road offers a tasteful combination of contemporary cutting edge design behind an elegant, listed Georgian facade that is unequaled in elegance.Set in ample landscaped gardens and over three levels the house has been painstakingly restored and renovated to offer four double bedrooms complete with en-suites and walk in wardrobes (to the master bedroom), high quality fixtures and fittings and a comprehensive security and entertainment system. The ground and basement levels offer an orangery, utility room, an exquisite fully fitted kitchen, dining areas, living rooms and entertainment rooms presented in a unique and open configuration that combines the innovation of modern design with the expansive features of tall ceilings and large windows of the building's original Georgian roots. The owners of this property have gone the extra mile in providing luxurious living space in what is arguably the area's finest address. Any description of the interior really doesn't do it justice and you need to see it to believe it
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6660091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.