Studio flat for saleLighterman Point, Canary Wharf, E14
- Stunning studio apartment
- Well thought-out living space
- Sleeping area separated from studio room by screen
- Spacious balcony with views out to Greenwich
- Contemporary, fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Stylish shower room and en suite bathroom
- Great location within easy reach of Canary Wharf
- Secure recently developed building
This is a bright and modern studio featuring a bright reception room, spacious balcony with views and stylish bathroom. Located within easy reach of Canary Wharf.
Lighterman Point is excellently located moments from the superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants on offer in Canary Wharf while the local amenities of Barking Road are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.