Land for saleShillingstone Lane, Okeford Fitzpaine, Blandford Forum, DT11 0RB
- 7.9 acres (3.2 hectares)
- Exciting opportunity to build in open countryside
- Permission for a detached 2 storey dwelling plus land and outbuildings
- Large open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting
- Study, utility, WC
- 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) and family bathroom on first floor
- 5-bay barn, lean-to and workshop
- Level grassland and new entrance drive
- 7.93 acres in total
- Further land available, ask agents
A wonderful opportunity to build a unique detached dwelling with land in open countryside. In total 7.93 acres
Consent was granted on 5th September 2016 to convert the old parlour and dairy building into a single dwelling.
Constructed of steel frame and concreter block elevations, the approved design permits significant areas of glazing and roof lights to create a light and spacious interior and external larch weatherboard cladding in part. The buyer to replace the asbestos roof with a new slate roof. The occupation is not restricted.
Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting areas
Utility and WC
4 bedrooms (2 en-suite)
The permission states the development shall be completed by 4th September 2019 and three of the existing farm buildings shall be removed. Full details of the consent, no. 2/2016/1001/AGDWPA, is available from the agents.
Behind the site is a level field of pasture and a second smaller paddock, the property extending to just under 8 acres in total. It is available with more land if required.
To compliment the land is a 5-bay dutch barn and lean-to, a twin workshop which could easily form a garage and a further open fronted storage barn. The buyer is to dismantle three barns.
The property benefits from consent for a new entrance drive off the highway, consent no. 2/2015/1486/FUL. The drive and new fence to be constructed by the purchaser. The existing road access will be closed off to provide the new dwelling with considerably more privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60556165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.